Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Emerging from the Grave

Still with me?

Excellent! The world has surely missed me. I have however been gallavanting around, literally, trying to organize my next few steps in life.

Quick Update:
I've achieved a master's degree! I can not express or explain my feelings about this degree within a few short words, let alone a blog. At the end, I've emerged with new friends, a new degree, surely a few gray hairs, and hopefully for the better. I can update on the degree at a later date.

World travels? Since my last update I have gone to:
France
Poland
Hungary
Italy
Northern Ireland
Spain
Belgium
Luxembourg
Germany
and lastly: Guatemala

If you can believe it, Guatemala was one of the best discoveries I have made. I actually did not have the urge or thought to go to Guatemala. One of my best friends was there working when she fell in love and decided to get married. Hours after arriving back in the states I was zipping up bridesmaid's dresses and trying to decide if orange or yellow looked better. . . . . in my case, it was a lose/lose situation, however, I love her enough to wear yellow! My next post will be on Guatemala.

Since Guatemala (Sept 2010), I've been working and interning with the International Association of Chiefs of Police. In the spirit of being brief, more on that later as well :)

Coming up: Trip to Greece, Egypt, and Turkey

Yes, I've booked a trip to Egypt- but in lighter news, I hear they are closer to creating a constitution. It could be worse, could be Somalia. I anticipate Egypt will be closer to having a government in May, than Somalia will be this year. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment