Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Will it or will it not rain?

Surely, the day I leave my umbrella at home will be the day it rains. Oh gosh, as I began typing this, it has begun raining! Why I don't stop these thoughts from happening before I jinx myself, I'll never know. . . . .



So, life has mostly been settling in. School is full underway, I am studying/looking for a job/ trying reallllllly hard not to spend money and yet I think I'm making myself spend money more. . . .



Like shopping- it always starts off as a good idea because you have a need, and then you go and you realize there are a lot of things you think you "need". Today's needless item: nail polish remover. Do I need this? No, I don't really need to paint my nails either, but that didn't stop me from buying nail polish . . . .



In world news: Sweden is burning bunnies as a form of renewable energy. . . . .


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8309156.stm

Check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment