Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Connect me to your world :)

Hello!!

I dedicate this place as a memoir to this unknown journey I am embarking on, and can I finally shout that I am finally on the road I should be on? and what a long journey thus!

If you are reading this, then you most likely know I am moving to London on September 14th for a graduate degree at Brunel University. I will be studying International Relations; concentrating on economic development and recovery.

I can't promise this blog will be as exciting for you as I'm sure my journey will be for me, but I will do my best to document everything worth while for you to learn. Hopefully, if anything is achieved from reading this, you will want to take more risks in life, in order to understand how great it really is. This is my biggest risk yet, so stay tuned; I'll update often, and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment